- Each state handles the same. Left, Right, Jump, Change State.
- Eventually a dedicated state change button will be introduced.
- Movement speed varies between states.
- Each state has its own set of interactions.
- Gas can only interact with ceiling or floating elements.
- Lliquid and Solid interact with all elements within reach.
PLAYER STATE DYNAMICSEdit
- In Solid, all parts remain rigid.
- In Liquid, parts are free to fall according to environment.
- All parts are kept within a specified boundary, both vertically and horizontally.
- In Gas, all parts behave similar to Liquid, only on an inverted Y axis.
- For the first half of the game, the player is limited to only external triggers. After the halfway mark, the player is allowed to change states as a button press.
POSSIBLE INTERACTIVE ELEMENTSEdit